Internet Marketing and Practice Management for Therapists
Get Your Business Moving… TODAY!
Get Down to Business Consulting provides private practice business and internet marketing consultation for psychotherapists. In today’s market, it isn’t enough to be a good psychotherapist — you need to be a business and marketing expert, too. Whether you are a new therapist first starting out or an experienced therapist that needs some help creating a marketing strategy for today’s economy, I will get your business moving and improve your bottom line.
Why do you need to be on the internet?
Research shows that 70% of people start their search for providers online. That means if you do not have a strong online presence, including social media, you are losing potential clients. Clients want to see a picture of you and feel comfortable with you before they make the call. They want to know you are the expert that is going to help them resolve their problems. Your first impression with many of your clients will be online, and I can show you how to make sure your presence there is strong and compelling. Part of any marketing plan must include the internet. If you want to build your psychotherapy practice then you need to be marketing on the internet.
What I can do for you
- Evaluate current internet presence and make marketing recommendations
- Help you develop your marketing message
- Help you improve your use of keywords on your website
- Set up social media profiles for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
- Provide Support and Answer Questions as you set up your Internet Marketing.
- Set up privacy settings on social media sites
- Help you do it yourself with my Internet Marketing for Therapists Made Easy eBook.
Practice Management Services
- Develop your business plan
- Help you navigate insurance or no insurance
- Set up bookkeeping systems
- Establish office management systems such as paperwork
For more information please contact me or sign up for my mailing list.
It’s time to Get Down To Business!