Cathy Hanville, LCSW is committed to conducting all activities in strict conformance all applicable ethical standards. She is committed to non-discriminatory promotional activities, program content and in the treatment of program participants.
If you have a grievance please submit it in writing to Cathy Hanville, LCSW at her email firstname.lastname@example.org
She will acknowledge receipt of the grievance within 24 hours and let you know her time-frame for responding to it further. The maximum response time shall be 14 business days but every effort will be made to respond as soon as possible.
For specific complaints see below:
- Refund requests-will be made in accordance to the cancellation policy posted. If you are requesting an exception to the policy please explain why and Cathy Hanville, LCSW will review that request and respond
- Complaints about course content-if you find the course content problematic please notify Cathy Hanville, LCSW in writing. She will review your comments or complaints and make any necessary changes to the course content. Cathy strives to have accurate content that is respectful of diversity so she wants to know if there is an issue
- Complaints about facilities-If you attend an in person workshop and for some reason the facility is unacceptable Cathy will discuss this with you and offer you a refund if accommodations cannot be made.
- Complaints about non-receipt of certificates-if you don’t get a certificate do not hesitate to email me at the address above and I will send you a new one as soon as possible
- Complaints about miscellaneous occurrences-Cathy strives to provide excellent quality courses so she wants to know if you have any feedback as she is constantly evaluating her courses for ways to improve them.
If Cathy is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction you have the right to complain to her provider license provider which is currently the Board of Behavioral Sciences.